We are excited to announce a new update for Clayoo:
- Lags & delay time: solved problems when sometimes Clayoo was laggy.
- Fixed real time materials with texture display for Clayoo & Emboss meshes.
- Inset with Gumball: now scaling with the gumball when holding Alt is creating an inset.
- Ring and Signet Ring commands: updated Region Selector.
- Loft: subdivisions placed correctly when using polylines.
- Hotkey Tab: fixed and issue when some commands disable the option to toggle between Smooth/Basic view.
- Shell: bug solved when sometimes, deleting a face, edge or point was deleting the all geometry.
- Copy/Paste: fixed a bug when sometimes the pasted object was a mesh instead of a ClayObject.
- Hotkeys: issues & crashes solved when using a different language than English.
- SelModeObjects: fixed when using a different language than English.
- Emboss Commands fixed in other languages than English.
To download this update, follow the next steps:
- Go to www.tdmsolutions.com
- Sign in with your account credentials
- Click on Software Installers (left panel)
- Download Clayoo 220.127.116.11
If you have any question, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write a post on the Forum (www.tdmsolutions.com/forum)